Techint was incorporated in KSA in 1978. The company is based in Al Khobar (Dammam) and registered as IK-EPC Contractor full “A” Class since 2012. Techint has performed several projects, mostly with SWCC and Saudi Aramco, specifically pipelines, GOSP’s and Infrastructures: Haradh Al Crude Increment III Facilities - Hawips GOSP-II (upgrading) & GOSP III (new plant), Shaybah-Abqaiq Pipeline, Hawiyah Gas Development Pipeline, Hawiyah Inlets & Auxiliary Facilities, Khursaniyah Downstream & Upstream Pipelines. These areas are complemented by a track record recently developed in solid handling projects with Yanbu Export Refinery Project (YERP) – Solid Handling Terminal and KJO Onshore oil treatment plant for the Hout offshore field.
Main projects by decade
- KJO Onshore oil treatment plant for the Hout offshore field
- Yanbu Export Refinery Project (YERP) – Solid Handling Terminal
- Khursaniyah Downstream and Upstream Pipelines
- HARADH GOSP-III FACILITIES
- Hawiyah Gas Development Pipelines
- Yanbu - Madinah Water Transmission System.
- Shedgum-Yanbu gas pipeline, 1,171 km in length